Extreme Guide Series - Ground Blind
The Only Deer Blind You'll Ever Need.
High Quality, Long Lasting, and Spacious Deer Blinds
Can’t seem to find the right deer blind for hunting season? At Antler Shed Deer Blinds, we’ve developed the most user-friendly deer blind; the perfect accessory for hunting season. Our deer blinds are known for durability and versatility. Whether you are a bow hunter or gun hunter, our deer blinds come in tower and non-tower options and can easily be transformed to your needs.
The Extreme Guide Series can be used on the ground or as a tower and used for rifle hunting. For bow hunting, please see our Bowgun Stand for more features and details.
- Stands come in 3 sizes: 4’x6’, 5’x6’, and 5’x8’
- All our stands are true to size.
- Frame Sizes 1”x1”, 1”x2”, and 2”x2” in welded square tubing
- Able to transform to tower to non-tower, please see our leg ladder accessory.
- Powder coated metal for long lasting aesthetic
- Mossy Oak Bottomland finish with a limited 40-year warranty
- Allows hunters to hide against wooded brush along sloughs
- Roofs are pitched at 45° to deflect rain
- Making Antler Shed Deer Blinds one of the quietest stands on the market
- 4’ wide stands are 6’5” from floor to ceiling peak
- 5’ wide stands are 7’0” from floor to ceiling peak
- All our stands are true to size
- Floors, walls, & ceilings have commercial grade indoor/outdoor carpet laminated to the inside of the sheet metal with an exterior grade glue. The carpet serves as a moisture barrier to eliminate sweating, helps with soundproofing our stands, making them one of the quietest on the market.
- All sizes accommodate multiple hunters without being shoulder-to-shoulder with the walls
- Complete with 360° horizontal sliding, tinted windows for optimal range of view
- Antler Shed Deer Blinds have an optional adjustable drop window; can be opened to any height and all at one time providing a variety of advantages to the hunters in high-brush areas
- Hanging a gun out the window is tricky and Antler Shed Deer Blinds come with window shooting rails that sit 1/4” above the window tracks, helping prevent scratches on the gun stock and any accidental noise from moving the gun through the window
- Shelves? Deer blinds typically do NOT have big or enough shelf space for extra ammunition, snacks, any accessories for the day. Antler Shed Deer Blinds provides 4” wide carpeted shooting shelves.
- Antler Shed Deer Blinds also have an EXTRA row of shelves becoming the most user-friendly deer blind on the market
- 6" shelves around the deer stand.
- 1" x 4" carpeted shooting shelves that can be moved to steady yourself.
- 1" x 6" overhead shelves for storage (perfect for backpacks).
- Leg sockets are welded on all 4 corners with 4”x4”x6” long square tube sockets
- All deer blinds are locked with RV door latch key lock
Antler Shed Deer Blinds - Other Options
Not interested in staying one place? Check out our Shed Sled. On large lands, it becomes advantageous to be able to move your deer blind to another area should flooding occurs in one area or game traffic slows down in one area. Check out our tutorial on how to move your new Sled Shed.
Heading out this season with a bowgun? Antler Shed Deer Blinds offers a Bowgun Combo with added bow windows with standard 360° horizontal sliding windows.
As mentioned previously, the Antler Shed Deer Blind Ground Blind can be adjusted into a Tower Blind, click here for more information. In addition, the leg ladder can be purchased separately or together with the ground blind.